Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Started the 3 Day Military Diet

Hello Web Beauties

Today I have started the Military diet, or known as the 3 day diet.  It has been floating around pinterest for about the last month, so I decided, what a better day to start than January 1st!  This is going to be a whole new year for me!  I am investing into a camera and starting my youtube account and doing videos for you web beauties and I will loose weight and will feel good about myself!  So I have started and did the first two meals:

Breakfast

1/2 Grapefruit
1 slice of toast
2 tablespoons peanut butter

Lunch
2 ounces of chicken, to replace a half a cup of tuna.  (I cannot eat tuna)
1 slice of toast
cup of coffee

Now I am just waiting for my third meal of the day, and I regretfully say that I have already cheated
:( I am so disappointed, but that cookie looked so good.  I figured one cheat might actually help me slowly train my body out of cheating on diets, and slowly ween myself off of sweets and actually being able to do this diet thing!  Well I will keep everything updated and will start on doing outfits for different events!

Love
  <3
    CaitieJo

No comments:

Post a Comment