Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fall/Winter "Little Black Dress" with a Pop of Pink

Hello Again Web Beauties!

I am back! I have been bed ridden with a dumb cold...who gets a cold in the middle of the summer right? haha

Well I am back with a classic piece with my little twist on it.

Every woman should always own a little black dress, but it can get a little boring right?  Well with the way that I have put it together, I have added a little feminine pop of pink, because what is more feminine than a little black dress and pink?

Since I was going with the Fall and Winter theme, I decided to add just a structured military jacket. It gives the feminine look a little more structured look and gives it a diverse quality.  Plus a military jacket can always be paired with just about anything, from a white t-shirt and jeans all the way to this little black dress formal night look.

The belt is to break up the look a little bit to give the eye just a little more for the eye to look at.  Then I found the shoes unique and were my inspiration for the look.  Plus the purse had just a little pop of color and black classic earring to pull the look together.

My suggestion of a makeup look would be a smokey eye with a little pink added in, in the corner of the eye.

As for the hair, I would pull it up into a chic top bun or a french twist to give the outfit the spotlight.


Love
  <3
     CaitieJo

Fall/Winter "Little Black Dress" with a Pop of Pink


Twenty8Twelve black bodycon dress
$140 - seasonsclothing.co.uk

McQ by Alexander McQueen army coat
alexandermcqueen.com

Peeptoe shoes
newlook.com

Leather clutch
nastygal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment