Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fall/Winter-Pop of Neon Green

Hello Web Beauties!

Today's look is more of a look for a casual day or a school day.

Since the summer trend this year was neon colors, why not bring that into the fall and winter seasons?  I decided to pair a white flowy, button up top with a nice pair of bright neon pants.  Now maybe not all of us can pull off neon pants, so maybe wear a pair of regular blue jeans, but with a neon green belt.  I then added a white winter jacket that belted, and a white scarf with green detailing.  Now if you are like me, I like to keep my scarves on all day, but I know some people that don't like that restriction around their neck, so I also gave you an idea for a neon green necklace.  I then just paired it with a nice diamond stud earring to keep it simple.

As for the hair, I usually do a braid to the side on the days I just don't feel like doing my hair, but want it a little fancier than just a bun on the top of my head; this way a braid is always a cute idea.

I then just added a backpack, since this would probably be something I would wear to school!

Have a wonderful day!

Love
  <3
     CaitieJo


Fall/Winter-Pop of Neon Green


Lace blouse
$82 - forevernew.com.au

Barbour white jacket
$420 - blueberries-online.com

Aaiko neon green skinny jeans
$97 - welikefashion.com

Ballet shoes
amazon.com

Backpack bag
topshop.com

EABURNS neon necklace
boticca.com

FRIENDLY HUNTING cashmere shawl
$400 - jades24.com

No comments:

Post a Comment