Friday, July 27, 2012

Skinny Jeans-Dressed Up

Hello Web Beauties!

Today is a new day in skinny jeans!  The reason I decided to start doing looks for skinny jeans is because I believe that they are a part of just about every young woman's closet.

So today I decided that I would dress up some skinny jeans.  I have actually worn something like this to evening parties, office parties, on casual days at work, and I have even had people wear something like this to office meetings, except they had black skinny jeans or black skinny dress pants.

ANYWAY, this corset caught my eye as being a very cute and girly top.  I like covering up my arms and so I paired it with a classic black blazer. I also kept it simple with a black Michael Kors purse, and the only reason it is Michael Kors is because I dream of owning a purse of his one day.   Then for a pop of color, I chose red heels for a little bit of sex appeal and power, and then I added a dark red and black earring and classic silver and diamond bracelets.

For the hair, I found a picture of Emma Stone with soft curls and I thought it would be a great style for this kind of look. Or another look would just be a casual bun to make it look sleek.

I believe that is all

Love
   <3
      CaitieJo

Skinny Jeans-Dressed Up


Ruffle jacket
evanity.com

Ichi dark blue skinny jeans
$45 - zalando.de

Platform shoes
gojane.com

Michael kors handbag
couture.zappos.com

1928 jewelry
1928.com

No comments:

Post a Comment