Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Ideas and Good News!

Hello Beauties of the Web!

So today I thought I would start a new series!  Now don't worry, I am still going to be incorporating in the Fall and Winter Pops of Color series, but decided to give myself a little break, so I can get some more inspiration for that series!

So the new fashion series is going to be How to Dress Up and Down a Pair of Skinny Jeans.  I figured that every woman needs a pair of skinny jeans and are my favorite types of jeans to wear and I am always looking for ways to take a pair of skinny jeans and dressing them up for maybe a date, or dressing them down for a day of running errands.

I hope that you fashionistas will like this!

Oh and I got my still camera working again, so look for new makeup reviews also incorporated!!!

So Excited!

Love
  <3
     CaitieJo

No comments:

Post a Comment