Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome!

Well hello my beauty followers!  This is a new blog from myself, CaitieJo!  I enjoy everything that has to do with beauty and making everyone feel beautiful from the inside out.  I believe that makeup, hair, and outfits just enhance what a person looks like on the inside!


I haven't started on YouTube quite yet, due to a lack of funds for a proper video camera, but hopefully over the next year, I will start doing YouTube tutorials!  This has been a dream of mine for the past two years and hopefully will become a reality in a very short time!


Other than that, you will see makeup looks, different hair tutorials, and outfit ideas that will incorporate the craziest colors, styles, cuts, and ideas that no one might be able to see beauty in, but I do!


I love each and everyone of you that is reading this right now and hopefully will continue reading and help inspire me to inspire you!


love
   <3
       CaitieJo

No comments:

Post a Comment