Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fall/Winter-Pop of Neon Orange

Hello Beauties of the Web!

I have one more Fall/Winter Pop of Color before I start my Skinny Jeans series.

This one is a pop of Neon Orange.   Now sometimes I find neon orange off putting, but with the small amount of it, I just love orange.

I found this amazing sweater dress!! I thought it was so unique and a one of a kind piece, but unfortunately I cannot find a cheap alternative for it, but I will be on the lookout for this piece!!!

I decided to pair this amazing taupe sweater dress with a taupe pair of heels.  I then decided since the top of the sweater dress is a little bit slouchy and not in need of a scarf detail, I added a skinny belt to give it a little structure, so that it forms to a woman's curves.  I then added a necklace with gold and orange and a stack of gold bracelets. Then last I added a neutral purse with just small details of orange, this way it isn't to overwhelming.

This is one of my favorite collection that I have put together! Hope you enjoy! Also if anyone finds a dress remotely alike to this one, please let me know!!

Love
  <3
     CaitieJo

Fall/Winter-Pop of Neon Orange


Lanvin taupe dress
$1,275 - veryeickhoff.com

Miso bangle jewelry
$7.75 - republic.co.uk

Thin belt
boohoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment