Monday, July 30, 2012

Slouchy Skinny Jeans

Hello Web Beauties!!

Well, I got my polyvore.com to work and finally got one of my favorite looks uploaded!

Today's look is the slouchy look.  I would normally wear this type of look to a day to college and to class, if I don't have a presentation to do.  I would not reccommend wearing this exact shirt if you are in high school or below, because I believe it goes against all type of rules for shirts with graphics, but that is the wonder of college, you can wear whatever you want, when you want.

Other than a slouchy sweater and a pair of skinny jeans, the oxford shoe, I think, gives the look a little bit of a classic look, plus the bracelet and purse give the outfit a little flare and something unique .  For the earrings, I usually just wear a pair of rose earrings everyday.  This pair is sort of expensive, but they have cheaper ones at either forever 21 or claire's.

This look has to be just a fun slouchy kind of sloppy chic type of look!

Love
  <3
     CaitieJo


Slouchy Skinny Jeans


Cotton t shirt
sheinside.com

Ballet shoes
amazon.com

Fiona Paxton red gold jewelry
$100 - the-dressingroom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment