Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Skinny Jeans- Boardwalk Shopping

Hello Web Beauties!

I am back!  I took yesterday off to do some photography shots and to get my head back into this fashion game!

Today's look is a great summer look on the beach and boardwalk.  This is a great outfit for shopping on the boardwalk in the sun.  I fell in love with this floral print corset and decided to pair it with some high waisted skinny jeans.  Sometimes there is that breeze coming off of the ocean and can get a little chilly or maybe your shoulders are getting just a little to much sun, so I paired it with a knitted coral cover up.

To accessorize this look I added a soft pink purse that is large enough to keep a water bottle plus some sunscreen, your phone, wallet, and somewhere to store your cover up if you don't want it.  Then I just paired it with some brighter pink sandals.  As for jewelry, I kept it pretty simple with a floral earring, a rose gold and pink cuff and a spiral gold ring with various colors of stones that stay with the color palette of the corset.

Remember to lather yourself in sunscreen and go and have some fun spending money in the sun!

Love
  <3
     CaitieJo
 P.S.  I have some makeup reviews coming tomorrow, so stay tuned!!! :-)


Skinny Jeans- Boardwalk Shopping


Floral shirt
$16 - chiarafashion.co.uk


Jane Norman summer jacket
$14 - janenorman.co.uk


Skinny leg jeans
topshop.com


Flat thong sandals
$150 - austique.co.uk



Forever 21 cuff jewelry
forever21.com


Forever 21 ring
forever21.com


No comments:

Post a Comment