Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back to School 3

Hello Web Beauties!!

I am back!!! Finally; I know right?!?   Anyway, I am off of vacation and all moved into my new house and about to start school again, so I am now back!! :)

Anyway, here is a new back to school outfit!

It is very neutral look for the girls out there that are into more natural colors and not all the bright colors!  Anyway, I did give a little pop with high waisted, pale pink and a brownish green pair of shorts.  This gives the brown, flowy shirt a little more structure.  Then I paired it with a pair of dream catcher inspired earrings, and a stack of beaded bracelets. For the shoes I just went simple with a pair of gladiator sandals.

Love
   <3
       CaitieJo

*If you or your company would like to have products sampled, feel free to contact me at my work email; caitiejobeauty@gmail.com


Back to School 3


Jeane Blush feather shirt
$71 - nelly.com


Paige Denim jean shorts
$260 - harveynichols.com


Flat gladiator sandals
$6.34 - chiarafashion.co.uk


Aldo jewelry
aldoshoes.com


Miss Selfridge brown jewelry
missselfridge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment