Monday, August 13, 2012

Back to School 2!

Hello Web Beauties!!

Today's back to school theme is nautical!!  I thought this dress was so simple and chic for a back to school look; plus white and blue make you look a little more tan than you really are;)

Anyway, I paired the dress with a blue blazer, just in case you are in high school or middle school and aren't allowed to wear tank tops, this gives you an opportunity to wear the dress, but with a blazer opened up.  Plus the cuffed sleeves gives the blazer a more relaxed look, so you don't have to worry about looking to business like!  I also paired it with a ring with an anchor and a white and blue rope bracelet.  I didn't want to overwhelm the dress with a bunch of anchors and cliche nautical items.

For the shoes, I chose some Sperry wedges, that I do have to say are pretty much the most comfortable wedges I have ever worn!  Then I also paired it with just a brown purse to go with the brown of the belt!

Love
   <3
      CaitieJo

*If your company is looking to send products to review, please feel free to contact me at my business email; caitiejobeauty@gmail.com


Back to School 2!


Quiz navy and white striped dress
$39 - debenhams.com


Twill blazer
alloy.com


Sperry Top Sider high heel
sperrytopsider.com


Shopping tote bag
kohls.com


Anchor ring
etsy.com


Peace jewelry
rugby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment