Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Girls Night Out #1-Coral Skinny Jeans


Hello Web Beauties!!

So today's outfit is for a fun girl's night out outfit!  I thought this bright look for a girl's night out would be perfect!  I always love wearing bright colors, it may attract the right man for you if you are single ;) haha!

Anyway, the top I find so unique, with what reminds me of a tropical bird and it's feathers!  Or if you are going out salsa dancing with the one shoulder and the cute ruffle going across the top of the shirt .  Plus the shirt can be found at Kohls or Kohls.com for about $27.  One quick note, the prices and where the items can be found are down below the outfit!

The pants I fell in love with instantly!  I haven't seen this type of color pants before, so I couldn't find a cheaper pair, but I find that the coral ties int he pinks of the shirt into he pants and does a great job of adding a better color pop!

For the jewelry I decided to keep it simple with triangular coral studs, black and gold bangles and accessorized the outfit with a glittery black clutch.  Also for shoes, I chose cute black heels that tie the black from the shirt, shoes, and bangles all together.

Love
   <3
       CaitieJo


*If your company is interested in sending products for review, please feel free to contact me at my company email, caitiejobeauty@gmail.com

Girls Night Out #2-Coral Skinny Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment