Friday, August 3, 2012

Go Team USA!!!!

Hello Web Beauties!!

Today's outfit is inspired by how awesome Team USA is doing!  I am so proud of all of our sports teams!  A big congratulations to Michael Phelps for being the most decorated Olympian in history!  So for inspiration I found a modern flag shirt that ties in the front with high waisted red skinny jeans. Then I paired it with some flat oxford shoes in white.  Then to accessorize I found red, white, and blue bangles and a very cute Team USA bracelet and the American flag earrings.  I didn't put a purse with it, because I figured this look could also double as a Fourth of July look, so when I usually go out for fourth of July to watch fireworks, I usually pack a picnic, so I usually bring a tote bag with blankets and I usually just throw my phone, wallet, and keys in there.

Hope everyone is have an Olympic-tastic Weekend

Love
  <3
     CaitieJo

Team USA


Tie top
newlook.com


Denim jeans
$200 - farfetch.fr


Platform shoes
amazon.com


Navy jewelry
teamusashop.com


Star jewelry
romwe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment