Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips-Review

Hello Web Beauties! 

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend, I know mine was fun and relaxing!  This week we are going to start off with one of my recent favorite products; Maybelline's Baby Lips!!  I know I may be a little late to the bandwagon with these, but I have just discovered them, and fell in love!  
I purchased three different colors all on different sides of the spectrum, plus our Walmart didn't have a very good variety of them!

Anyway; the first color I got was Peach Kiss.  This has to be my favorite one of the three that I purchased.  The color gives a little bit of nude coloring, but doesn't make a person look dead.  The shine that also comes off of these are absolutely amazing.  It seems like a lipstick, chapstick, and lipgloss all in one.  The packaging is also adorable and come in spring looking colors.



The next color shown, is Pink Punch.  This isn't my favorite color just because bright pink just isn't my color.  I wasn't expecting this color to be so vibrant when applied to the lips, so in turn this isn't my favorite.  If a more vibrant pink lip is your style, then this is definitely the one that you want to go for.  I did notice the glossy-ness isn't as noticeable as the the Peach kiss.



The last one I purchased was Quenched.  This is just a shear chap stick.  This is good product for those who want a little gloss look with the benefits of a chap stick.

All in all, these are great products for those who don't want the look of a full lipstick.  This also cuts out having to purchase a chap stick, a lipstick, and a lip gloss.





* If your company is interested in sending products for review, please feel free to contact me through my business email- caitiejobeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment