Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back to School 1!

Hello Web Beauties!!

I hope that everyone had an amazing weekend!  I was super busy with super fun activities this weekend so I didn't get to post a lot last week!  I was busy saying goodbye to some friends as we all head back to school for the year!

SPEAKING of back to school, I thought I would do some back to school looks!

I am not sure what kind of dress codes high schools have anymore, but hopefully this can help and maybe make some modifications if need be!

So I thought I would go with kind of a hot trend right now, and that would be the high low skirts!  This red one is definitely a color someone would wear to say; "I am confident!"  Anyway, I thought I would pair it up with a white and black tank that tied in the front with tribal design to it.  The shoes, I figured would be easy to walk in, since I go to college, some classes are across campus and I would prefer to wear shoes that are easy to walk in, than ones that are heels and cute, but impossible to walk in.  For the accessories, I just stayed with some simple bracelets, and then a tan satchel for all of my books.  The hair I found this and thought it was amazing!

Hope this helped!!

Love
   <3                                    
      CaitieJo            
                                                                                                                                   
Back to School 1!


River Island crop tank top
$11 - riverisland.com


Crafted short skirt
$44 - republic.co.uk


Bamboo shoes
amazon.com



Leather jewelry
$49 - zenggi.com


No comments:

Post a Comment